Saturday, May 30, 2009

He's a fighter

Brady has had a great day so far. They are lowering his vent settings down and he is tolerating it very well. Blood Pressure is staying just where they want it.
Karissa is doing awesome!!! She has been up walking and been able to go to the NICU twice already. She is tolerating the pain very well. Planned discharge date for Karissa is on Monday.
They have her pumping ,as breast milk is best especially for preemie's. He will not be fed anything for 7 days but she will have it ready for him as soon as he is ready.
Please continue to keep them in your prayers. They are working!!
Rena

6 comments:

  1. That is great news.Will continue to pray for Brady and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! Know that me, my friends and church family are praying for your precious little Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a few days ago my daughter was diagnosed with what they say was a stroke and also some abnormal vessels in her brain...3 different scans at three different hospitals confirmed this..saw it with my own eyes.. but yesterday on an angiogram, nothing!!!! God healed my baby and he will lay his hands on your too...To God be the glory!!! I am prayer for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the aunt of a 24wk 2day nephew...he is today very smart, very healthy and very big!! Believe...believe...believe!!!!
    Angie and alix Pearson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some friends of ours also did a blog when they delivered 24 week twins. Here is their site, you may find inspiration in the beginning part of it. "http://ca.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-aOo1CjUheqjSzsywmlIHRUCw"
    I will keep your whole family in my prayers through these trying times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are thinking about you and praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete