Sunday, July 12, 2009

31 Weeks (Gestational Age)




Brady is now at 31 weeks. He is doing well. They reduced his oxygen from 2 liters to 1 liter. The docs are trying to wean him off the oxygen cannula altogether. He is still being fed through the feeding tube every 3 hours. They moved it from his mouth to his nose. I think you can tell in the photos above. His weight was 2 lbs. 12.4 oz. this afternoon. Dave went in this morning and held him for a while. Brady was wide awake the entire time...very alert and checking things out. My aunt and I went in this afternoon to see him, but I wasn't able to hold him. The nurse just set up his feeding and didn't want to move him around a lot so he could digest well...so, Aunt Candy and I just watched him give his binkie a workout:)
Karissa

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. What a doll! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so handsome...i miss being there so much :( I am glad Aunt Candy is there with you, the next time you hold him Krissy, give him a soft little kiss from his nani and tell him i love him very much. I have been trying to call and call and i know you are so busy so it's okay...just make sure you tell him for me. Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete