Friday, July 31, 2009

9 Weeks Old

Brady is 9 weeks old today. I was able to go see him after seeing my doctor this morning since I had gone 24 hours without a fever. Brady was sound asleep. I just sat there and watched him sleep...so sweet:) He is really starting to look like David when he was a baby.
Dave and I went back to the hospital this afternoon to give Brady his bath and visit with him. He was being weighed when we arrived and he is now 3 lbs. 10.4 oz. He can wear clothes now...yeah! Go Brady! I am taking his little tiny outfits in tomorrow. Although you won't be able to appreciate exactly how small the clothes are, I will take some pics of him in his new threads so everyone can see.

Mrs. Joan, thank you for bringing my milk to the hospital:) Love, Brady XOXO

Love to all and God Bless.
Karissa

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how far he has come in 9 weeks!  I could not be more happy for you all.  He is a blessing to everyone.  Please continue to take care of yourself.  We cannot wait to see him in his new threads...he will be so cute!  All our love and prayers...April and Kennady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see him in his new threads! I'm so happy that he is continuing to gain weight and progess. Take good care of yourself Krissy...I'll talk to you soon!
    Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have to clarify to the sweet folks who helped me get Nikki & her equipment to All-Star practice (so I could make the milk run) that I was taking breast milk to the NICU...not MY breast milk, but your's, Karissa. LOL. Brady is looking mighty studly in those clothes! Looking forward to seeing him again soon. Love ya, Joan

    ReplyDelete