Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feeder & Grower

This is what Brady is now considered to the nurses in the NICU...a feeder and grower...LOL! He is doing well. His oxygen is now reduced to 1/2 liter. He is doing ok with it although I worry when his O2 saturation dips. The nurses all tell me it is normal due to prematurity and because of his CLD (Chronic Lung Disease). CLD in preemies will go away with maturity of the lungs. He is doing great in spite of his difficult beginning. He weighed in at 2 lbs. 15.1 oz. He's almost there...Dave says he will be 3 lbs. tomorrow...we'll see:)
David and Delaney miss seeing him so much. I really hope they allow siblings in soon. They ask me everyday if they can come with me:(
We are so thankful to all of you for your continued prayers and support.
Karissa

1 comment:

  1. He is such a precious bundle of joy! I can't wait to see him again in person.
    Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete