Saturday, July 18, 2009

7 Weeks Old

Brady is now 7 weeks old. He weighed 3 lbs. 2.1 oz. today. Dave and I held him this morning for a good while and he was wide awake and perfectly content. The doctor had to re-order Gaviscon for him because he is having some issues with reflux. Hopefully, it will help his little tummy. It won't be long until he is able to try feeding from the bottle. I am thinking they may try this coming week or next. The doctor also had to turn his oxygen back up to 1/2 liter. His lungs aren't quite strong enough yet to go off the oxygen and they definitely want to make sure he is ready.
Aunt Candy and I stayed with him for a while this evening. I was able to hold him again for a short while this time. He was a little fussy and I didn't want him to get too worked up so I put him back in his isolette and gave him his binkie...that worked:)
Thank you all for your continued prayers.
God Bless,
Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment