Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First of all, Brady wants to wish his big sissy, Delaney...Happy Birthday!
Brady is doing well. His breathing has been good. He gained a little more weight yesterday and today. He is now up to 2 lbs. 9 1/2 oz. The doctor ordered another chest x-ray for Brady today because she thought he sounded a little congested, but it came back normal. I am again unable to touch him or hold him due to this infection relapse. I am heartbroken, but I can still let him hear my voice. I hope to be able to hold him by the end of the week...I pray.
Hugs to you all.
Karissa

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine the frustration you feel when all you want to do is just cradle that little bundle. All to soon the 5 of you will be home and as for the end of the week, it is almost here:) Continued prayers and love from Chambersburg...Kelly

    ReplyDelete