Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brady had a good day today. He weighed 2 lbs. 1 oz. He was wide awake when I went to see him today. Oh, and he was giving his binkie a workout...again:) It is so funny how much he enjoys that thing. Brady definitely knows when I am there because as soon as I begin talking to him or one of the nurses he perks right up. It is so cute. He doesn't want to miss anything. I love his spunk!
This evening when Dave and I went back to the hospital to see Brady he was resting comfortably...until he heard Dave's voice. Then, he opened his eyes to see his daddy. He finally decided to call it a night and go to sleep around 9:15pm...LOL
We continue to be thankful for all of you and your prayers for Brady.
Karissa

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to hear all the good news! I bet it melts your heart to see him know his mommy and daddy like that! What a little miracle you have! love and prayers...April and Kennady

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so comfortable in this picture and it is great to hear how well he is doing. Brady is such a precious baby and I can't wait to see him! Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete