Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brady is doing well. Today, he had a PICC Line put into his arm to keep fluids in him. He was given drops of breast milk throughout the day again today and the doctors are monitoring his digestive system to be sure he is tolerating it ok. They removed one of his UV Lines that runs through the umbilical cord and if they remove the other one tomorrow...I may be able to hold him:) I'm so excited and very nervous at the same time. He is so tiny. It is so funny, but every nurse that has cared for Brady describes him as "fiesty"...LOL! Praise God! We will try to post more photos tomorrow.
Karissa

3 comments:

  1. FIESTY!?!? Sounds like Delaney!! I am praying that you will get to hold your baby boy tomorrow...I know that that will be the best feeling in the world for you. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it! Love to the Barrs.... Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiesty .. does run in the family.. no big surprise there... lol .He has a little bit of Karissa and Delaney in him....He needed fiesty to fight his way through this.. Its a blessing..I hope you get to hold him tomorrow.. I know you want to soooooo bad... if you do.. give him some love from me and the girls.
    Love ya
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to hold him tomorrow and I am so happy that he is doing so well! I will be thinking about you...give him a kiss from me amd one for Delaney and David too!
    Love you, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete