Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brady is doing well. He weighed 2 lbs. 2 oz. again today. It is hard to imagine a baby so small until you hold him. I was holding him today and his entire body fits in my hand with his head resting on my fingertips. I have pretty small hands too. Brady fits more comfortably in one of Dave's hands. It is so amazing to me to see this tiny human being so perfectly formed when he still needed 16 more weeks to grow inside his mommy. I can't help but stare at him. I know other moms can relate.
He had his PICC line removed today. Brady cried and fussed while they were taking the tape off the line that was holding it in place, but didn't make a sound when they actually removed the line. I started talking to him when he was crying. He gripped onto my pinky finger (he is surprisingly strong too) and I gave him his binkie. Then, he was happy:)
Thank you all for continued support and prayers. We are truly blessed!
Karissa

2 comments:

  1. I haven't even met him, but i already love him! I hope you are taking care of yourself, and enjoying your time with Brady. Lots of love to everyone!
    Lauren & Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are rolling right along! Bless all of you. The Baers

    ReplyDelete