Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holding Brady Again:)

I was able to hold Brady again today. He had a good night and day. I rocked him and did a little humming. He seemed quite content and rested peacefully. I was enjoying every moment of it. I think I stared at him in amazement the entire time. It is miraculous to me that something so small can be so perfect. I believe Dave finally has a child that looks like him...LOL! I will post photos tomorrow;)
The doctors did an ultrasound on his brain yesterday to check for 'bleeds'. Brady's results came back today and were normal. Praise God! He will have another scan at one month.

6 comments:

  1. I will keep praying that the next ten days go just as well, and the next 10, and the next 10, and....you get the picture. Speaking of pictures, just love the ones you have shared with us...what a cutie. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see God's prayers in action! Please call once you get a chance, I am here to help ya anyway I can! Love you and will continue with the prayers!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and amazing is all I know to say.  He is a miracle in every way.  I can't wait to see the new photos. all our love and prayers...April and Kennady

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so thrilled that Brady continues to improve. Special thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. We are so happy you get to hold him and I bet he is loving every moment in your arms. Amanda and Sharon Zygmont

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God!! We are so happy to hear all the great updates! Miss you guys like crazy and can't wait to talk to you. I know dave is glad he finally gets one that looks like him, LOL
    XOXO Love you bunches! Khristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE IS A PERFECT MIRACLE! SO happy for more great news! Love to everyone :) Lauren and Justin

    ReplyDelete