Friday, June 5, 2009

June 4, 2009

Sorry no posts yesterday...I wasn't feeling well.
Brady is continuing to do well. He is a fiesty little boy:) They took the CPAP off his nose that was helping him breathe and put him on an oxygen tubing type thing. It looks way more comfortable for him. Dr. Smith also put him back on the bilirubin light because his count went back up, but the doctor said he expected that to happen. Brady had a good day yesterday.
I am a little frustrated because I started running a fever again. So, I have to go see my doctor today. I hope they don't put me back in the hospital. I need to be with my baby and my family.
Thank you all for your continued prayers. We are so blessed.
Karissa

7 comments:

  1. We are so glad to hear how great Brady is doing, what a fighter he is!
    Please take care of yourself and I hope you get to feeling better. All our prayers are with you guys...April and Kennady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better, Karissa - It is great to hear more good news about Brady improving. Much love... Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady is a beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing the updates and pictures. We just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and praying for Brady. What a strong little boy he is. We hope you feel better Karissa. Amanda and Sharon Zygmont.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is well. Remember God doesn't give us anything he doesn't know we can't handle. We prayed for baby Brady at our home group meeting last Tuesday. There are alot of people praying for him. I love you guys!
    Danise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you a big hug and lots of love, So glad to hear all the great updates! XOXOXO Khristy and Emeri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well just arrived home and had to look for update. Karissa I am thankful I was able to share some special times with you and your family these past 10 days. The newest Barr is going to overtake his sisters footsteps. He is truely a blessing. Remember what we have talked about...Keep up the faith. Why this happened we do not know but rest assure there is a plan. Sometimes we just need to slow down and listen to that plan istead of taking it into our own hands. I already miss you guys and know he is getting stronger each day. What a fighter(literally LOL) Keep those tubes in Brady!!! They help ya!!! Karissa REST.....hense the resturn of the fever....You are not getting enough of it. Going back in just means more track lines lol so do what you need to do!!
    Love you all
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad Brady is doing so well! Take care of yourself Karissa and be sure to rest and soon you will be able to hold him - what a special moment that will be. I love all of you and will keep praying every day.
    Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete