Monday, June 1, 2009

Good day and Night for Brady

All things with Brady are remaining very stable. He received another blood transfusion last night. He needs these as his little body is not able to produce blood quite yet. His bone marrow is still too immature. They take out blood for tests and he is just not able to replace it.
He looks so perfect!! Just really very very tiny. He is under bilirubin lights so that is why he has on the blinders lol! The staff in the NICU is amazing.
Karissa is feeling a LOT better today. However, she still had a fever of 102.6 this morning. Once they give her something for the fever it comes right down.
We are hoping for her to be able to come home on Wednesday.
Thanks for all the prayers. They are HELPING!!!
Rena

7 comments:

  1. Brady is so handsome! I will continue to keep each and everyone of you in my prayers.

    Jeanine Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooooo beautiful! Thank you so much for keeping us posted on both Brady and Karissa. Please know that Kennady and I are keeping all of you in our prayers!

    April Brim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious baby!! He is truly a gift from heaven and I am praying for him every day and I know he has a special angel looking over him. Keep us posted and I hope Krissy is feeing better. Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures of baby Brady. I can't wait to see him and David and Delaney in July Your cousin, Will

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think baby Brady is very handsome and I can't wait to see him and David and Delaney.
    Your cousin, Noah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thankful for the wonderful news for Brady. Karissa, you take it easy. I continue to think of your family and have asked friends for their prayers. Love to all.
    Hugs,
    Traci Bunce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brady is beautiful! We are thankful that our prayers have been answered. We will keep praying for your family. Love, Joey, Monica, Blake, Kamren and Montine.

    ReplyDelete